Shuffleboard, Bowling and sportsbar
As the first Place on Avenyn, we are very proud to have six Grand Champion Shuffleboard tables (22' Nordic Edition Shuffleboard). Briefly, the objective of the game is to slide, by hand, all four of one’s weights alternately against those of an opponent, so that they reach the highest scoring area without falling off the end of the board into the alley. This is a fun game to play with friends, a big group, colleagues, or your family.
Call to book +46 (0)31-10 23 30
Or email at email@example.com
Prices and deals
If you only want to book Shuffleboard, this costs 380 kr per table and hour, you can choose how many hours you want to book and how many people you want to play on a table. Our recommendation is that there are four players on a table and two in each team.
1 hour shuffleboard + 1 hour virtual bowling 160 SEK / per person
1.5 hour shuffleboard + Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger 329 kr per person
1 hour shuffleboard + 1 hour virtual bowling + Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger 349 kr per person
The story of Shuffleboard
Like so many other games Shuffleboard were invented in England, a long time ago (1500s). It was developed in the US and is available in two different variants. Shuffleboard on deck ship, known by many Hollywood films and television series, played with a kind of rake (queue) or the modern Shuffleboard played on a 6.7 meter (22 am.foot) and 65 cm wide table games. 2010 Century success started at the bar Tilt in central Oslo. From there it quickly spread further in the Nordic region and in Europe.
1. Each player / team has four weights - red or blue.
2. The first player / team who first reach 15 points win.
3. The first player slides his first weight toward the opposite end of the board, which becomes the scoring end. His opponent then shoots his first weight in a similar manner, attempting either to knock off the other player’s first weight, or to outdistance it. The players continue shooting their weights alternately, until all eight weights have been shuffled. When this has been done, one round of play has been completed.
4. The player whose leading weight is farthest down the board (away from the players) is the winner of the round. Only one team scores per round. The winner’s score is then totaled and registered on the scoreboard.
5. A puck must be completely in a score zone to count.
6. A winning puck that extends over the far edge of the board is called a “hanger” and counts as 5 points.
7. The winner of the round shoots the first puck
8. The game continues until one team or player scores the winning point (15 points)
9. Any puck that crosses the foul line closest to the shooter is considered a legal shot and will remain on the board throughout the round.
Hard Rock Cafe Gothenburg is the first place in the world to offer the coolest bowling experience you’ve ever seen. Our cafe features four virtual bowling alleys, so bring your buddies, the entire family, your staff party, or anyone who loves to bowl and join us for a one-of-a-kind bowling experience!
Prices & Deals
If you wish to book bowling only, this costs 300 SEK per lane and hour.
1 hour Bowling + 1 hour Shuffleboard 160 SEK per person
1 hour bowling + 1 beer/wine/NA + Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger 299 kr per person
1 hour Bowling + 1 hour Shuffleboard + Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger 299 kr per person
Book now at +46 (0)31-10 23 30
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bowling parties are approximately two and a half hours long. We recommend that you invite your guests
30 minutes before your party is booked so that all have time to be welcomed and change into bowling shoes.
FOR YOUR YOUNGER ROCKERS
RIHANNA PACKAGE (10 Years and under)
KID BURGER WITH FRIES (90G) • SODA • ICE CREAM CANDY BAG • BOWLING (1HR)
FOR YOUR TEEN AND PRETEEN ROCKERS
AVICII PACKAGE (Between the ages of 10 and 14)
CHEESEBURGER WITH FRIES (170G) • SODA POPCORN • BOWLING (1HR)
At our fourth floor we have our sportsbar were you can enjoy with your friends and watch games, play bowling or shuffleboard or just have a beer and enjoy the atmospher.
WE LOVE MUSIC, but we also love sports. We offer four large screen monitors on four different floors and several smaller screens throughout the house. Interested in a special game? Please do not hesitate to contact our restaurant for more information. Booking: 031 10 23 30 It is also possible to book a private room or space if you wish to book for a large group and watch sports, we will gladly provide you with more information! In the sports bar there is always some kind of sport to watch, hang in the bar or play some of our pinball games.