We are the preferred dining venue for some of the area's largest companies and organizations, as well as some very special guests:
- Burrough's & Chapin Co., Inc.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Phi Kappa Alpa of Virginia Tech
- Coccadotts Cake Shop Myrtle Beach
- St. James Middle School Teachers
- South Carolina Fire Chief Conference Luncheon
- CSI Technology Outfittors
- Frontier C ommunications
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott
- Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
PROUD SUPPORTERS OF THE FOLLOWING NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS:
- American Red Cross
- American Cancer Society / Relay for Life
- Little River Veterans Welcome Home Resource Center
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Jason's House (Surfside United Methodist Church)
- Children of Yahweh / Andy's Special Friends
- Grand Strand Humane Society
- Myrtle Beach Community Kitchen / Helping Hand
- Street Reach
- Boys & Girls Club of Myrtle Beach
- V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Caring in our Lifetime
Check out what some of our satisfied Rockers had to say!
The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life 2014 kicked off last night at the Hard Rock Cafe. About 300 people dined on a fabulous buffet and rocked and drank in celebration of Relay 2014. A special thanks to one of my favorite people on earth, Janice Duffy of the Hard Rock Cafe, who along with her team, set a new standard for awesomeness!
-Scott Mann, WAVE 104.1 DJ
"Hard Rock Cafe rocked out for our Business After Hours event. The service was outstanding; the food was amazing; the atmosphere was stunning; and the band was remarkable. Over 300 attendees networking in one of Myrtle Beach's top destination restaurants. The event continues to be one of the Chamber's best events every year."
- Shannon Haswell, Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
"Recently my daughter and I were fortunate enough to be invited by ANDY'S SPECIAL FRIENDS to spend a week at Myrtle Beach. This amazing opportunity included dining at the Hard Rock Cafe. We want you to know how very much we enjoyed our meals. The food was delicious and the restaurant is so cool! Thank you for making this visit possible. It was the opportunity of a lifetime and one we will NEVER forget!"
- G. Hill
"Just a quick note to express my appreciation of your staff at the HRC. I worked with Janice to plan Frontier’s business event and I am pleased to say it was a huge success! The servers and bartender did a phenomenal job assisting our customers and potential customers. The positive feedback I received from everyone was overwhelming. Your staff was stellar, and our customers all reported they had a great time. The food was fabulous! Janice Duffy is the real deal! It was a pleasure working with her - she is a true professional. Her follow up prior to, and during the event, was reassuring. She was extremely attentive during the event—making sure nothing was amiss. Kudos to Janice for a job well done. I look forward to our next event at the Hard Rock Café, Myrtle Beach!"
- Iris J Borrero, Frontier Communications