No matter what audiovisual equipment you require for an upcoming, Hard Rock Cafe New York has you covered. From birthday parties and meetings to TV production events and live music concerts, we have everything you need for a successful, seamless, and great-sounding event.
Our Equipment Includes:
- 26' Drop-down Screen
- LCD Projector
- 30 Flat-Screen Plasma TVs
- State-of-the-Art Concert Sound & Lighting
- 1,000-Square-Foot Stage with 15' Ceiling & Wireless Internet Connectivity
- 2 Podiums with Built-in Speaker & Microphone System
- 8 - Clair Brothers R3T (4 Each Side) Flown on Sides of Proscenium
- 4 - Clair Brothers Subs (2 Each Side) Flown with R3Ts (Subs Center of Cluster)
- 2 - EAW KF730P (Center Cluster, Clair Brothers Engineered & Installed)
- 4 - JBL Double 18' Subs on Main Floor (Installed upon 48-Hour Advanced Request)
- 2 - EAW JF100 Center Fill (installed on stage lip)
- 2 - Clair Brothers R4 Subs on Floor
- 2 - Clair Brothers R2T Delays Back of House
- Crossovers & Processing: Dolby Lake LPD Processor
- Main FOH
- Crest 4601/7001/8001
- QSC Powerlite 3.0 (Center Cluster)
- Sub Amps: Crest 8001 (Clair), QSC Powerlite 6.0 (JBL)
Avid Venue Profile with FOH Rack & 48in/16out Stage Rack
Avid Big Ben
DENON CD Player
Tascam CD Player
- Please coordinate required software version if supplying show card 48 hours
48 mono + 4 stereo Inputs
24 Aux + 8 matrix + 1 stereo Outputs
8 Input + 8 Output Analog Cards
10 - Monitor mixes Clair Brothers 12AM
- QSC Amplifiers & processing (Clair Brothers supplied)
2 - Monitor Mixes Sidefill
- 2 Clair Brothers R3T
- EV XEQ3 Xovers- Clair Brothers/QSC CBA2000/CBA2000/CBA4000 amps
2 - Cue Mix Clair Brothers 12AM
2 - Shure UHF wireless w/ hand held Beta 58 or Lavaliere Transmitter
12 - Shure SM58
10 - Shure SM57
2 - Shure Beta 52
4 – Shure Beta 98
2 – Shure KSM 44
1 – Shure KSM 32
5 - Shure SM81
2 - Beyer M420
3 - Sennheiser E604
3 - Sennheiser 421
1 - Electro Voice RE20
4 – Radial JDI active DI
3 – Radial JDI passive DI
2 – Radial JDI Passive DI (Stereo)
3 - Whirlwind Director (Passive) DI
3 - Countryman (Active) DI
Cable and stands to compliment. (note: Cast iron stand bases only)
STAGE INPUT BOX:
3 way, isolated 48 input patch panel located off stage left.
200 amp 3 phase cam lock disconnect, just off stage left for sound.
400 amp 3 phase cam lock disconnect, just off stage left for lighting.
Located on 43rd Street West of Broadway. Loading is curbside to large freight
elevator (Door 4’ – 3” w x 8’ h Inside 6’ – 4” w x 8’ - 8” h x 9’ - 10” l), with direct
access to stage level. Please advise HRC management if equipment delivers in
larger than a single 24’ truck. Stage crew does not enter trucks for loading
purposes. All equipment must reach street level via truck lift or ramp without
HRC provided labor or equipment.
The stage performance space is approximately 31’6” wide (at the downstage
edge) by 23 feet deep, set at a height of approximately 40 inches. The stage
widens to approximately 33’ at the proscenium arch (8’ upstage of the downstage
lip) and further widens to approximately 38’a couple offeet upstage of that arch.
While not all of this is useable due to certain scenic elements, it should prove an
adequate stage space for all performances contemplated.
VENUE NOTES AND REQUIREMENTS:
Listed equipment may not be available at all times. (This does not apply to FOH
flown PA, stage monitor cabinets, or consoles)
The following documents are required from productions in any the following
• Production supplies FOH and or Monitor engineer.
• Production supplies non-house equipment requiring integration.
• Production requires house staging (platforms, tables, chairs etc)
1 – Console input lists specific to your production and our system, with the
following information at minimum: (please no generics to be sorted out day of
• Input number
• Instrument type or Usage
• Transducer type (please indicate house or provided)
• Insert (be specific to our list if using house or indicate provided)
2 - Stage plot indicating at minimum the following:
• Backline equipment locations
• Stage monitor locations (please indicate individual mixes consistent with
the HRC number system)
• Risers (indicate size and height)
3 – Equipment and crew list.
4 – Truck size with driver and or vendor contact for all deliveries.
HRC Times Square is staffed by an I.A.T.S.E. Local 1 union stage crew and is
required to conform to the contract at all times. The following are a few things
included in the contract productions need to keep in mind.
• All AV and lighting packages used ANYWHERE in the HRC building are in
the stage crew’s jurisdiction, with regards to load in and operation labor.
• All schedule and staffing requirements are bound by a labor contract and
must be approved prior to arrival.
• Submit requested schedule and staffing at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
• Please advise HRC management of any and all equipment and show
provided staff (including name and role) 48 hours prior to arrival.
• Meal breaks, time penalties and overtime schedule are strictly adhered to.