Hard Rock Cafe Oslo Sports / Shuffleboard
Play a friendly game of shuffleboard with family, friends, and colleagues.
In our sportsbar, we are very proud to have six Grand Champion Shuffleboard tables. Play this fun game with friends, a big group, colleagues, or your parents. In the sportsbar, you can also watch and enjoy premier league, NFL, and other games.
Call to book +47-4000-6260
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price and deals
If you want to book shuffleboards, the price is 300 NOK per table per hour. Our recommendation is that there are 4 players per table and 2 players in each team. Contact us for special package/group deals.
THE STORY OF SHUFFLEBOARD
Like so many other games Shuffleboard was invented in England, a long time ago (1500s). It was developed in the US and is available in two different variants. Shuffleboard on deck ship, known by many Hollywood films and television series, played with a kind of rake (queue) or the modern Shuffleboard played on a 6.7 meter (22 am.foot) and 65 cm wide table games. 2010 Century success started at the bar Tilt in central Oslo. From there it quickly spread further in the Nordic region and in Europe
1. Each player / team has four weights - red or blue.
2. The first player / team who first reach 15 points win.
3. The first player slides his first weight toward the opposite end of the board, which becomes the scoring end. His opponent then shoots his first weight in a similar manner, attempting either to knock off the other player’s first weight, or to outdistance it. The players continue shooting their weights alternately, until all eight weights have been shuffled. When this has been done, one round of play has been completed.
4. The player whose leading weight is farthest down the board (away from the players) is the winner of the round. Only one team scores per round. The winner’s score is then totaled and registered on the scoreboard.
5. A puck must be completely in a score zone to count.
6. A winning puck that extends over the far edge of the board is called a “hanger” and counts as 5 points.
7. The winner of the round shoots the first puck
8. The game continues until one team or player scores the winning point (15 points)
9. Any puck that crosses the foul line closest to the shooter is considered a legal shot and will remain on the board throughout the round.
In our sportsbar, we are very proud to have six Grand Champion Shuffleboard tables. You can also watch and enjoy premier league, NFL, and other games.